28th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a teacher in central school after completion of PG in physics stream?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I recently done my graduation and doing pg in physics stream i want to be a teacher in central school so please answer of the complete details of exam pattern scheme syllabus and qualifying marks for the post of Pgt and tgt

29th October 2015, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher in central school after completion of PG in physics stream?

For teaching job in central schools or Kendriya Vidyalaya you have to qualify CTET. For this exam you need to have B.Ed qualification first. Hence, if you are only having PG then you will not be eligible for this exam.

Therefore, first of all you have to take admission in B.Ed and then try to qualify CTET. After you qualify it then you will be eligible for teaching jobs in central schools when vacancies are listed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?