7th July 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a teacher after B.Com and B.Ed?

I have done B.Com and B.Ed. in economics and commerce. Now, what should I do to become teacher. For which subject and where I am eligible to become a teacher. I should clear HTET by which subject? Please let me know

8th July 2017, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a teacher after B.Com and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Com and B.Ed. in economics and commerce. Now, what should I do to become teacher. For which subject and where I am eligible to become a teacher. I should clear HTET by which subject? Please let me know
You need to appear and qualify in the TET entrance exam in order to become a Teacher after completing B.Com and B.Ed course.
10th July 2017, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a teacher after B.Com and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for teacher post in Commerce or Economics subject.

Also you can apply for primary teacher post through HTET exam. Only B.Ed and D.Ed degree holder candidates are eligible for primary teacher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?