12th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?

Sir,
I am pursuing Bachelors Degree in Fisheries Science in Coimbatore. I want to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? Waiting for your reply.

29th November 2015, 10:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing Bachelors Degree in Fisheries Science in Coimbatore. I want to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you can pursue for Master Degree in Fisheries Science through after ICAR after completing B.Sc in Fisheries Science. The candidates who possess Bachelor degree in Fisheries Science are eligible to undergo M.Sc degree in Fisheries Science. ICAR University insist 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The admission is offered either through an entrance test conducted by the ICAR.

Official website - www.icar.org.in
31st August 2022, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?

Which university have mfsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?