12th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about B.A 3rd year? When is the form published?

Hi,i want to know about B.A third year exam and exam form when form would be published and from when exam would published plz inform me on this id [email protected]

20th September 2012, 03:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about B.A 3rd year? When is the form published?

Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned for which college/university are you seeking this information.
For the year 2012 B.A final year exams the forms are already out and the exam are over in all the colleges/universities across India. Most of these institution have already declared the results as well.

The candidates awaiting to apply for their final year in 2013, will have to contact the administrative department of the institution to know about the dates of application procurement. Normally, the registration for final year exam happens in the month of December every year in most of the colleges/universities in India.

I would advice you to contact your institution for the release of forms for registration for the final year exam.
20th September 2012, 03:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about B.A 3rd year? When is the form published?

Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned for which college/university are you seeking this information.
For the year 2012 B.A final year exams the forms were out and the exam are already over in all the colleges/universities across India. Most of these institution have already declared the results as well.

The candidates awaiting to apply for their final year in 2013, will have to contact the administrative department of the institution to know about the dates of application procurement. Normally, the registration for final year exam happens in the month of December every year in most of the colleges/universities in India.

I would advice you to contact your institution for the release of forms for registration for the final year exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?