10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.Sc(Sports Coaching) will be started in TNPESU? Procedure to get admission?

I want to join M.Sc in Sports Coaching of TNPESU. Kindly let me know the procedure for admission. Please let me know when the admission will be started. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  3. Is there any free coaching available for IAS exam? Procedure to get admission in the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get admission in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)? When will admission procedure be starting?
  5. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  6. Admission Procedure to get admission for MBA course?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in M.E after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? Procedure for admission and in which college could I get?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Ed course? What is the fees?
  9. Procedure to get admission in class XI in Kota Coaching School?
  10. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  11. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University
  12. When the admission of Diploma in Jewellery Design will be started in Freesia International Technical Training Institute? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  14. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  15. Admission procedure for CTET 2016 classes and coaching centers in Delhi?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  18. When the admission of Diploma in Agriculture will be started in Andhra Pradesh? Details and admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?