16th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the provision in Mumbai university to pursue post graduation in Psychology?

I smriddhi puri am a fybms student i want to persue my post graduation degree in the field of psychology is it possible for me to ahead with it what are the provisions available in mumbai university pls help me with a reply at the earliest

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?
  2. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  4. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  5. Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?
  6. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  8. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  9. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  11. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  12. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  13. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  14. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  15. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  16. Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?
  17. News says that degree from CMJ University is null? Will Mumbai university accept graduation from there?
  18. Details about Post Graduation in Psychology?
26th May 2017, 09:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the provision in Mumbai university to pursue post graduation in Psychology?

For post graduation in psychology, you need to first have bachelor degree in psychology from a recognised university. Admission most probably will be on the basis of merit.

In Mumbai university, admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university. You should have the required degree to become eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?