25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for M.A.(Public Administration) admission in A.K.S. University will be released? Qualification required to join?

Hi,
Can you please tell me what qualification is required to join M.A.(Public Administration) in A.K.S. University? When the admission notification will release?

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Nursing in Karnataka through CET?
  3. When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?
  4. When the notification of DRDO recruitment will be released? Qualification required to join?
  5. Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?
  6. How can I join PG in diploma in industrial health? When will be the notification be released?
  7. When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  8. When the notification of APSPDCL JAO recruitment will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  9. When the notification of PIMS-AICET-PG will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  10. Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com course?
  12. When the notification of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech will be released?
  13. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?
  15. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Biotech?
  17. Eligibility of getting job in bank after completing diploma in ECE with % marks?
  18. How to become sales tax or income tax officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?