1st February 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should do M.Sc or MCA is planning to do MS in Abroad?

Hello,
I'm doing B.Sc Computer Science in a college in Madurai right now.
I plan to do M.S in America after I do my PG since M.S requires at least 4 years of college education.
But I'm confused whether I should do MCA or M.Sc after B.Sc. Many people tell me to do MCA while I feel since I'm going to do M.S anyway I can do M.Sc.
I need help on deciding what course to opt for. Any comment would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!

2nd October 2016, 02:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether I should do M.Sc or MCA is planning to do MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm doing B.Sc Computer Science in a college in Madurai right now.
I plan to do M.S in America after I do my PG since M.S requires at least 4 years of college education.
But I'm confused whether I should do MCA or M.Sc after B.Sc. Many people tell me to do MCA while I feel since I'm going to do M.S anyway I can do M.Sc.
I need help on deciding what course to opt for. Any comment would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!

The aspirant should choose M.Sc Computer Science after B.Sc Computer Science to pursue MS in abroad countries. The M.Sc is a good course and the duration will be two years only. But the MCA duration is three years. So it will require one more extra year to complete the course. As you wish to study MS in overseas country, it is advisable to choose M.Sc over MCA after B.Sc Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?