28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Tech from Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur? Fee structure for it?

I am B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering graduate and now want to study M.Tech from Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur. Please tell me way to get admission and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after doing B.A with CV Raman University Bilaspur -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad affiliated to CV Raman University, Bilaspur?
  3. Fee structure to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?
  4. Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai? -- [New]
  5. 3rd and 4th semester questions of Dr CV Raman University Bilaspur
  6. What is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur?
  7. Course structure of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Education) in Dr. CV Raman University?
  9. Detailed fee structure of GITM Bilaspur for B.Tech?
  10. What's the admission procedure for M.Phil in Bilaspur(CG)? What's the fee structure?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  12. How to get admission in M.Phil at Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur? Previous year M.Phil entrance exam question papers?
  13. Fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) offered in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  14. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  15. Fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  16. Eligibility for government job after completing engineering from CV Raman University Bilaspur?
  17. Can I study in Canada after graduating in B.Com from CV Raman University
  18. Can I get Mechanical branch in CV after scoring 941 in Orissa JEE?
16th March 2018, 09:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study M.Tech from Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur? Fee structure for it?

Procedure to study M.Tech from Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur:

Courses that are offered to pursue from CV Raman University are,

<> B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

<> M.Tech in Power System

As you are from Electrical and Electronics Engineering stream, you are required to pursue M.Tech in Power System.

Duration of M.Tech - 2 years

@ The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

The selection into this course generally is based on marks secured in GATE and AJEE Entrance Examination.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?