2nd August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

When would be the entrance test conducted by Punjabi University for M.Tech?

When is the m.Tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi Univesity, Patiala and i want to know about the availability of forms for M.Tech admissions? Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible?

please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?
  2. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  3. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  5. Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?
  6. How to take admission in Punjabi University for M.Tech ECE?
  7. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi university?
  8. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  9. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  10. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  11. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
  12. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  13. Date of M.Tech entrance test of Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the available exams and branches to choose for M.Tech aspirant of IT stream?
  15. How may I get M.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) through GATE? I've done B.Tech from IIAEIT Pune
  16. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  17. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech without GATE?
7th February 2017, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When would be the entrance test conducted by Punjabi University for M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the m.Tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi Univesity, Patiala and i want to know about the availability of forms for M.Tech admissions? Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible?

please send me the details

The entrance test will be conducted by Punjabi University in the month of June for the admission to M.Tech programs. The eligibility criteria for M.Tech courses shall be a minimum of 60% marks in B.E/B.Tech in the appropriate discipline. For admission, preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified GATE examination and they will be admitted through the GATE score. The remaining seats will be filled through an entrance examination conducted by Punjabi University. The admission and other details can be seen in the university website also. The Punjabi University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?