10th October 2011, 12:37 AM
Jitinpanwar

Will I be awarded with degree after completion of my B.Tech even if I fail to clear my backlog?

I m a student of 7sem B.tech GGSIPU. I have one backlog but if i could not cleared it then
Q-1: May degree be awarded to me.??
Q-2urgent rply) I think degree may be awarded but i want to know with that degree i will get any problem in facing off campus placement
when company said no outstanding backlogs should be present.
pls rply me to here or [email protected]

18th April 2012, 08:58 PM
asish_mohanty123

Location: samantarapur , old town, pl.no.- 2155/2340 , pin- 751002 , bhubanswer , orissa
Default Re: Will I be awarded with degree after completion of my B.Tech even if I fail to clear my backlog?

Dear student
to get degree or sit in campus selection you have to clear all back paper , other wise companies are not allowed you to atten their campus selection.

18th April 2012, 08:59 PM
asish_mohanty123

Location: samantarapur , old town, pl.no.- 2155/2340 , pin- 751002 , bhubanswer , orissa
Default Re: Will I be awarded with degree after completion of my B.Tech even if I fail to clear my backlog?

Dear student
to get degree or sit in campus selection you have to clear all back paper , other wise companies are not allowed you to atten their campus selection.

9th June 2012, 10:49 PM
neerajrise10

hi, i will be completing my b.tech this year. i gave my final exam today. and i'll get my b.tech degree by next month. i have done my engineering from IP univ. the reason why i am specifying it is that i have 2 backlogs remaining and i dropped it. in IP univ the rule is that u have to complete your b.tech with credits . total of credits are 214, and students getting 200 credits or more get the b.tech degree, which means they can leave few paper. my question here, is am i eligible for afcat, ssb, common defence, upsc and all the other govt. jobs available because i have a b.tech degree with me. and what are all the other exams i am eligible for. kindly guide on this query. thank you.
16th March 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Naveen I'm also pursing B.tech (CSE) from IP University and now in final year and i have backlog in seventh semester and according to IP rule one can leave upto 3 subjects and can get degree. If i'll leave those 2 backs in 7th sem and yet I wil get my degree from IP. Will leaving those 2 back unpassed affect my placement chances in good IT Company ?
Plzzz... Help me I'm very stressed and dissappointed from me.!!
25th September 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have backlog after degree in uktech now wheather i get 5 or 4 year degree please explain???????
27th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 6 year to get b.tech degree..but i havn't complete my backlog..is the university give me b.tech degree ? Plz answer me i am in big problem..
15th September 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2008-2012 batch B.Tech student but due to backlogs I completed my degree this year. Will I be called a 2012 pass out or 2014?or i write 2012 in any government form?
24th March 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajrise10 View Post
hi, i will be completing my b.tech this year. i gave my final exam today. and i'll get my b.tech degree by next month. i have done my engineering from IP univ. the reason why i am specifying it is that i have 2 backlogs remaining and i dropped it. in IP univ the rule is that u have to complete your b.tech with credits . total of credits are 214, and students getting 200 credits or more get the b.tech degree, which means they can leave few paper. my question here, is am i eligible for afcat, ssb, common defence, upsc and all the other govt. jobs available because i have a b.tech degree with me. and what are all the other exams i am eligible for. kindly guide on this query. thank you.
I am also in the same situation, did you get the answer of this ? If yes, then please help me dude [email protected]
11th September 2018, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a BCA student of ggsipu and got year back in 2nd year. i took admission in 2016-2019 batch. which year degree will i'll get after completing my backs and 3rd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?