1st July 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation in Economics between Bank jobs and Civil services?

hi.. i am a graduate wd economics hns and now i am very cnfused regarding my future.I dont want to do masters in economics. i am in a dilemma whether i should go for mba or civil services or go directly for bank jobs/govt jobs. because ultimately i want to do a govt job.but this putsme into thinking that maybe sumwhere in future, any job might require a post grad degree for a specific post or sumthing. so please advice whether i shud frst do a post grad like mba and den go for a job in banks or i shud go for civil services. i know its a bit confusing question.. but cant help.. need good advices.

2nd July 2015, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in Economics between Bank jobs and Civil services?

From my point of view, you should go for Bank Jobs because so many vacancy are there and competition is not too tough.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
2nd July 2015, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in Economics between Bank jobs and Civil services?

If your aim is government job then go for bank jobs because it will the best and easiest option if you can crack the exam and interview. There are exams conducted by IBPS twice in a year and you can definitely crack the exam if you have good preparation. Civil services is the ultimate choice for everyone but it requires a lot of studies and if you ready for it then go for it.

If you want to go for MBA then try to qualify exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT with a excellent score. Getting a MBA or management qualification from a top institute will also be good for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?