27th October 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a bad impact due to change in stream at M.Sc? Admission process in reputed colleges for M.Sc Environment Science?

sir, i have completed my graduation in agriculture.i want to know about pg course in environment science.will there any bad impact due to change in B.Sc. and M.SC. field ? what about admission process in repu college?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects after MSc in Environment Science and Technology
  2. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  3. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  4. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  5. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  8. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  10. How can I apply for MSc in Environment Science in Bangalore University?
  11. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  12. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  14. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  15. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. Value of post graduations distance learning courses like MSc in Ecology and Environment
  17. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  18. Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology
8th September 2017, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a bad impact due to change in stream at M.Sc? Admission process in reputed colleges for M.Sc Environment Science?

It depends in your interest and if you think that a particular stream suits you and your future, then go for it. Just make sure that you get admission in a reputed institute or university.

Also, if you want to become a lecturer or enter research field, then only you should pursue M.Sc degree. Masters degree is mainly for people, who want to become a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?