12th March 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in TCS for B.Sc graduates? Eligibility to apply for a candidate with 85% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 73% in B.Sc?

Sir,
I have secured 85% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 73% in B.Sc degree. I am interested to work in TCS company. Am I eligible to work in TCS? If so which type of job in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for off campus of TCS after 80% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  2. Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?
  3. Eligibility for TCS interview after B.Sc with 70% but score average marks in 10th and 12th?
  4. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  5. Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  7. What kind of jobs are there in Hyderabad after finishing BSc Chemistry
  8. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  9. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?
  10. Eligibility for TCS with 73% marks in B.Tech, 51% in 12th standard and 91% in 10th standard? other companies where i can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of jobs can we easily get after passing BSc?
  12. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  13. What are the job prospects for a B.Sc statistics graduate?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  16. What kind of jobs can I get after studying BSc in General?
  17. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  18. What kind of jobs are being offered after completing BSc IT? What is the pay scale in Mumbai
15th March 2016, 01:09 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in TCS for B.Sc graduates? Eligibility to apply for a candidate with 85% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 73% in B.Sc?

Generally, TCS hires B.E/B.tech graduate students. But, in some cases they hire B.Sc graduates. So, for this you need to look for the eligibility in each of the recruitment drive being organized by the TCS. Since, for different recruitment drive they have different graduate eligibility so, if they demands for the B.Sc graduate then you will have the golden chance to get into TCS, So just keep your eye on their requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?