22nd May 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any examination to join Wipro WASE program? Detailed procedure for registration?

Respected Sir,
I want to register for Wipro Wase Program.
I would like to know the procedure for registration.
Also tell me I have to give any examination for
joining Wipro WASE program?

24th May 2015, 04:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any examination to join Wipro WASE program? Detailed procedure for registration?

WASE i.e Wipro Academy Software Excellence Examination is conducted by Wipro four times in a year for admission to M.S Program + Job Offer. The notification has been already started. Interested candidate can fill the online application through official website of Wipro: Click Here

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed degree course or post graduation from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in graduation and post-graduation. Final year of degree course may also apply. You must have studied Mathematics as important subject at Intermediate or graduate level examination.

Selection Process: Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Monthly stipend:

First Year: 11,500
Second Year: 14,000
Third Year: 19,000
Fourth Year: 23,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?