24th February 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E?

What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed for to be eligible to apply for the campus placement? Awaiting to get the response soon.

25th February 2017, 04:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed for to be eligible to apply for the campus placement? Awaiting to get the response soon.

The minimum CGPA required for campus placement is 6 in most of the companies. The candidates should not have any current arrears. They should have scored at least 60% marks in Class X and XII. Some of the companies which offer higher salaries requires 8.5 or 9 CGPA for the campus placement. So, the CGPA will differ based on the demand and the numbers of students available for the campus placement drive. Apart from the marks scored, your performance in the written test and interview will be considered for the selection. So you should prepare well for the written test and interview to get a job in campus placement.
25th February 2017, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E?

Most of the reputed companies ask for above 60% equivalent marks throughout your career for campus recruitment. Selection will be on the basis of your academic record and performance in the interview.

Different companies have different criteria and some small companies also conduct off campus interview and if you fail in on campus, then you definitely have chance at off campus interviews too.
26th February 2017, 01:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for Campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
16th August 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is pcm percentage is considered at the time of placement or overall on the marksheet.
Please relieve me with my this distress.
19th August 2019, 10:31 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Mostly MNCs prefers candidate's who have completed their qualifying degree with first division of marks from recognized university.

-No live backlogs.

-Minimum one educational gap.

-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 6.0 plus.

-Good communication skills.

-Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?