27th December 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?

Sir, I got 83% in my 10 std and 82% in 12th std. Now, I am doing B.Tech final year(EEE) with 5.9 CGPA(up to 6th sem). Can I attend L&T placement in my college campus placement or not.? Am I eligible for it? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend L&T on campus after scoring 7.2 CGPA?
  2. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  5. Am I eligible to apply for infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.1 CGPA?
  6. Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?
  7. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  12. Can i attend L & T campus placement with 5.9 CGPA till 6th semester?
  13. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  15. What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to attend MU Sigma On/Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 82.4% in 10th, 59.94% in 12th and 7.03 CGPA in B.Tech Civil?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
28th December 2016, 04:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 83% in my 10 std and 82% in 12th std. Now, I am doing B.Tech final year(EEE) with 5.9 CGPA(up to 6th sem). Can I attend L&T placement in my college campus placement or not.? Am I eligible for it? Awaiting to get the response soon.
As per your B.Tech marks, you are not eligible L&T recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T is,

L&T= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T recruitment.

Selection process for L&T recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
28th December 2016, 09:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend L&T Campus Placement:

No, you are not eligible to attend L&T Campus placements with 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech. You are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as you have not met the required eligible criteria as far as my best knowledge is concerned. Here is the basic educational qualification required and other criteria required to attend L&T Campus placement.

>> The minimum educational qualification required must be B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th Class and 12th Class from a recognized university.

>> Must have secured 70% marks in B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible. As you have secured less than what is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend L&T Campus placement.
27th September 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary for mechanical engineering? I want 50000 per month is it possible? And if possible how much marks require to get this job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?