31st March 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?

Hello everyone,
I had a backlog in 3rd semester, not able to clear yet.
Mahindra Satyam is coming to my college for
On-Campus Drive. I am in B.Tech(EEE) final semester.
Please tell me I am eligible for attending this drive?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  2. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  4. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  5. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  9. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  10. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  11. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers?
  12. Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection
  13. Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?
  14. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  18. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
6th April 2015, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
No, you are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam on-campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam is,

Mahindra Satyam= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam recruitment.

Selection process for Mahindra Satyam recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
15th April 2015, 10:18 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
No, dear if you have not cleared your previous backlog, then you are still a backer and you are not eligible for the campus drive. So, you need to clear your current backlog, then have to apply for the campus drive, as no any company will accept the student with the current backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?