11th September 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 55.8% in 12th?

Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 55.8% in 12th? What are the minimum criteria followed to apply? Can you please provide me the information on this? I want a job soon with campus placement but I don't know what will I do if am not eligible

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  6. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  8. Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?
  9. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  11. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
  12. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to attend off campus placement after completion of mechanical engineering with 63% marks?
  14. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  15. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  17. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I had backlogs and cleared them already?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester?
15th September 2017, 12:42 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 55.8% in 12th?

Eligibility criteria is different for different company.
Mainly the MNCs have following criteria-

A candidate must have minimum 60% in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

A candidate must have good technical knowledge.
You are eligible for campus drive. You have to crack interview to get a good job.
15th September 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 55.8% in 12th? What are the minimum criteria followed to apply? Can you please provide me the information on this? I want a job soon with campus placement but I don't know what will I do if am not eligible

Sorry, you are not eligible to attend a campus placement with 55.8% marks in 12th in many companies. Most of the campus placement companies required at least 60% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation to pursue a campus interview. Therefore, it is very difficult to get placed through campus placement with less than 60% marks in 12th. It is better to contact your college placement officer to get some help. Many software companies insist on at least 60% marks in academics for campus placement. Some companies may lower the percentage criteria when the requirement is high.
15th September 2017, 01:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to attend campus placement's with just 58% marks in 12th Class. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in companies.

>> You must have successfully completed B.E/ B.Tech or Graduation in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks or more than that.

>> So, candidates must make sure that he/she should secure minimum 60% marks from 10th Class to Graduation or Post Graduation.

>> I suggest you to apply for job opportunities in small scale IT industries.
15th September 2017, 04:56 PM
jamk4u_dlf

You are eligible to apply for call center job if your English communication skills good.
In call center they 1st carry out Group discussion if there are more applicant.
So go through some current topics.
You should be willing to do duty in shift this is the main criteria of call center.
So submit your Resume in Call Center like IBM,WIPRO,INFOSIS,TCS & CAPGEMINI
15th September 2017, 05:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend the campus drives.

The eligibility criteria various from company to company. The basic and minimum eligibility criteria is as follows:-

Candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum aggregate of 60%.

Candidate must have passed class 10th and class 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognised School.

There should be no active backlogs.

As if the candidates have maintained the percentage to attend the interview, then you have to stick to it. If you are very good in technical, communication and interpersonal skills then the company will not leave you. So, better to go and sit in the pool campus drive as they will not ask for your certificates at the time of the interview.
15th September 2017, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Different companies have different criteria and some may consider you for it and some may not. It depends on the company in which you want to join after studies.

Some top IT companies have a 60% criteria overall throughout the academic career and hence you may not be able to apply for them. Still there are many small companies, which are available for you, in which you can apply surely.
15th September 2017, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to attend campus placement drive varies from company to company. Some companies specify that the candidates should have minimum 60% aggregate marks throughout studies to be eligible to participate in the recruitment drive whereas some other companies allow candidates to participate in campus placement without any percentage criteria. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required to attend the campus placement of the particular company for which you are going to participate in the recruitment drive.
20th September 2017, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for campus placement.

Eligibility criteria for campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

As per marks criteria, you are eligible for below given companies.

Wipro

Syntel

iflex
21st September 2017, 10:11 PM
spike.raghu

For campus placements require 60% of aggregate in every board. but for some companies doesn't care about percentage in that case you might be allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?