19th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I have got 68% in 10 and 57% in 12 and 65% in my btech cs...sir can I sit in my campus placement as only my 12 marks are poor....and can I sit for tcs and pooled campus companies who have mentioned their criteria throughout 60% in 10 12 and btech....sir plzz give me direction and suitable advice...and I am eagerly waiting for your reply plz reply as soon as possible.

25th October 2015, 02:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to sit for placement drive of TCS. This is because the eligibility criteria of TCS is - you need to have 60% or above in the entire career. Since you do not have 60% in your 12th so you are not eligible for TCS. You will not be able to sit for most of the companies, however, there are companies which do not have such criteria like MuSigma, Syntel, etc. You should make the fullest use of such opportunity to get placed in such companies and start your career in the IT field.
5th February 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?

I have 72%in 10th,,58.9%in intermediate,,and 61%in B.tech/Be but now soo many companies are selecting the candidates who are having 60% in their academic years only because of this problem i'm not eligible for attend the interviews
Have I chance to attend the interviews from mechanical related companies???
Please give some suggestions for my bright career.....
8th February 2017, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have got 68% in 10 and 57% in 12 and 65% in my btech cs...sir can I sit in my campus placement as only my 12 marks are poor....and can I sit for tcs and pooled campus companies who have mentioned their criteria throughout 60% in 10 12 and btech....sir plzz give me direction and suitable advice...and I am eagerly waiting for your reply plz reply as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?