1st September 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can do next to ensure that I will get a job in IT companies after MCA?

Hello Sir/Mam, My name is shreya. I have completed MCA and my family circumstances I can't do the job but in this time I can do the job but I can't get a job because of I am not fresher and not an experienced. What can I do sir?What course can do then I get a job and which institute I will be joined? Please, sir, answer me as soon as possible.

4th September 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do next to ensure that I will get a job in IT companies after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, My name is shreya. I have completed MCA and my family circumstances I can't do the job but in this time I can do the job but I can't get a job because of I am not fresher and not an experienced. What can I do sir?What course can do then I get a job and which institute I will be joined? Please, sir, answer me as soon as possible.

It is not necessary to do any other course for a job in IT companies after completion of MCA. You can apply for jobs in various IT companies based on your MCA qualifications. Candidates with MCA qualifications are preferred in various IT companies. To get a job in an IT company, you have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. You should have very good technical and communication skills to get a job in the IT company. Marks scored in your academics also considered for selection in some companies. You can find job opening details in the job portals or job sites.
4th September 2017, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do next to ensure that I will get a job in IT companies after MCA?

There is no need to do any particular course after completion of your MCA course to get a job in IT Companies. You can start attending the interviews as a fresher once, you complete the MCA course. You need to have good subject knowledge, Communication and Aptitude skills to get a job in IT Companies.
21st September 2017, 10:24 PM
spike.raghu

MCA alone enough to get you a job if you are confident enough about what you learnt. In case you are not you can do some courses like advance java, python, perl, rubi etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?