4th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company?

Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer for the same!

4th August 2015, 02:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer for the same!
Yes, you are eligible for CTS recruitment.

CTS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS is,

CTS= 60%

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
4th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company?

Yes, you are eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if you are already working in private company. But after you get selected you have to send a resignation letter to your company and ask for all the documents that you have submitted.
After you get joining letter then you can join the company and submit all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?