24th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?

Sir,
I have 57.5% till my 3rd year. And also I have 2 backlogs. Now I am studying B.Tech 4th year but in my college there is a Syntel On-Campus Drive. So, I am eligible to attend this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  3. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  6. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  7. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  8. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  9. Is it necessary to attend Off-Campus Drive of IT companies after 6 months once rejected?
  10. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  13. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  17. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
14th November 2015, 09:04 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?

Eligibility criteria for syntel:
A minimum of 55% marks in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation.
candidate should not have more than 1 year gap between the academics.
candidate should have valid passpost
candidate should not have any active backlogs.
Selection process:
written exam
Technical interview
HR interview
As you have 2 active backlogs.try to clear the backlogs and attend the examination.
29th August 2016, 02:32 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for Syntel.

For Syntel you must have these criteria :

>> you should have at least 60% marks throughout your academic criteria.
>> you should not have any active backlogs
>> you should not have study gap of more than 2 years.

As you don't have 60% marks in your 12th standard you are not eligible. Plus, you have to clear those 2 pending backlogs when you will be appearing for Syntel.
1st September 2016, 04:32 PM
PAN2HELP

I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible for Syntel.

The criteria needed for Syntel is :

1. At least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
2. No pending backlogs .
3. Study gap of 1 year is allowed.
4. Good communication skill
5. Excellent subjective knowledge

As yo have less than 60% marks till now, you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?