10th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech(Biotechnology) student. I had 2 backlogs in previous semester. But now I have cleared them. So, am I eligible for Infosys On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  9. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  10. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  15. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  18. Am I eligible to attend IGATE On-Campus Drive if secured 69.34% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
14th September 2015, 10:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech(Biotechnology) student. I had 2 backlogs in previous semester. But now I have cleared them. So, am I eligible for Infosys On-Campus Drive?
You have cleared your backlog so you are eligible for Infosys on campus recruitment.

Infosys is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Selection process for Infosys recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
14th September 2015, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the Infosys on-campus drives since you have cleared the backlogs. There is no problem if you have a history of backlogs but you should not have active or pending backlogs;in such case you will be ineligible for the recruitment drive. However, you should have the requisite percentage as set by Infosys for you college to appear in the on-campus drive of Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?