25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Med Technologies interview being an ECE graduate? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I am graduate in CSE. I want to know that I am eligible for Med Technologies interview? If yes, then how can I proceed for interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Sysbiz Technologies Java Developer Off-Campus Drive being a TCS employee since 8 months and an ECE graduate?
  2. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate?
  3. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  4. Selection procedure for KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  5. Procedure to apply for a Full Stack Developer Interview in Hexaware Technologies?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Qualcomm Technologies Off-Campus Interview being a M.Tech(Information Security) postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  9. Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?
  13. Eligibility to attend Ness Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  14. Eligibility to attend Aricent Technologies Software Test Engineer interview for CSE graduate?
  15. When HCL Technologies is going to schedule an Interview in Bengaluru for ECE graduates?
  16. Eligibility to attend ACT Fibernet Software Developer interview for an ECE graduate? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to attend Qualcomm Technologies Systems Engineer interview?
  18. Eligibility to attend Softeon Software Engineer Trainee interview for Computer Science postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2022, 01:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Med Technologies interview being an ECE graduate? Procedure to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Med Technologies recruitment:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to attend this Med Technologies recruitment with the qualification you have mentioned above. The detailed information is as follows,

Name of the Company - Med Technologies

>> Candidates who have completed BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech or BCA or MCA course from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are passing out in the year 2020 or 2021 or 2022 are eligible for this recruitment.

>> You are required to have good knowledge of Core computer science concepts like Databases, Algorithms, Operating Systems and Data Structures..etc.,

>> You should be familiar with programming in Python, Javascript, CSS, HTML or Java..etc.,

>> You can go through the below link for getting more detailed information of latest job opening and then apply for the concerned position accordingly.

Click here for latest openings link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?