28th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Sysbiz Technologies Java Developer Off-Campus Drive being a TCS employee since 8 months and an ECE graduate?

Hi,
I am working in TCS from the last 8 months and I am an ECE graduate. Am I eligible to attend Off-Campus Drive of Sysbiz Technologies for Java Developer post? I want to attend so I want to know its eligibility criteria for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description of Java Developers in Sysbiz Technologies?
  2. Detailed information about Sysbiz Technologies for Software Engineer Trainee aspirant?
  3. Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?
  4. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  5. How many rounds are available in HP Java Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  7. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  11. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?
  13. What is probation period for selected candidates in Sysbiz Technologies?
  14. Is it necessary to attend Off-Campus Drive of IT companies after 6 months once rejected?
  15. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  16. What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  17. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  18. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2016, 12:42 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Sysbiz Technologies Java Developer Off-Campus Drive being a TCS employee since 8 months and an ECE graduate?

No you are not eligible for attending any off campus as well as on campus drives.
As this campus drives are for the college students and for the fresher's since you comes in the experienced category so, you will be having walk in drive and schedules drive from the company.

So, you are not eligible for such drive now on wards.
And one more important thing i would like to share with you.

Now try to upload your resume with experienced years onto job portal and from there you will be getting call for the interview and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?