21st July 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placements if I don't have 60% marks in 12th?

Hii

i AM FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL STUDENT. I WANT ASK THAT AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT OF MECHANICAL CAMPANIES HAVING SECURED 63% IN 10TH, 52% IN 12TH AND 6.5 CGPA IN BE? Can you please guide me with the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements if I don't have 60% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to attend IT on campus placements if I got 58% marks in 12th?
  6. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  8. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
  11. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  12. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?
  14. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  15. Disadvantages of having backlog to get job in TCS or Infosys?
  16. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys an WIPRO through campus placements with 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th
  18. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements?
21st July 2016, 05:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placements if I don't have 60% marks in 12th?

You have not mentioned the company name. if you had it would have been easy to tell you about your eligibility. However, most of the companies will look for your graduation degree & percentage. But their are companies will ask for 60% or above from 10th onwards. As you have mentioned you got 52% in 12th, you can not apply for the placement. Example TCS ask for 60% throughout your academic career stating from 10th. So, you can check the eligibility before applying.
21st July 2016, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placements if I don't have 60% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii

i AM FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL STUDENT. I WANT ASK THAT AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT OF MECHANICAL CAMPANIES HAVING SECURED 63% IN 10TH, 52% IN 12TH AND 6.5 CGPA IN BE? Can you please guide me with the same?
Your 12th standard marks is below 60%, So you are not eligible for campus placement.

Eligibility criteria of campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for campus recruitment.
21st July 2016, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are not eligible to appear in almost all the campus recruitment if you have secured less than 60% marks. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> The minimum percentage required in throughout the academics must be 60% marks.

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks

>> In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in Campus recruitment's. But I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Public sector recruitment's as there is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible.
24th August 2016, 01:14 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Most of those companies which comes for campus recruitment requires 60% marks throughout your academic career. Actually it depends on the company and the college/university they are coming for campus recruitment.
So first take information from training and placement authority about your company and their required criteria and see if you are eligible for that or not.
Anyway, give your best for those companies you can appear , if you can't make it you can try for several companies when you will be out of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?