19th October 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend IT on campus placements if I got 58% marks in 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I got 72% in 10th & 58 % in 12th.now m doing t.y.bsc comp sci.so plz tell me that can i get the on-campus job in IT company because of my 12th percentage???kindly waiting for your reply.
yours faithful,
prajakta

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  2. Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  4. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  6. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?
  8. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  10. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  11. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
  13. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  15. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  16. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
24th October 2015, 11:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IT on campus placements if I got 58% marks in 12th?

It will be difficult for you to get a job in the IT companies since most of the IT companies are seeking freshers who have 60% or above in their entire career. Since you have 58% in your 12th so you will not be eligible for most of the IT companies. However, there is nothing to get disheartened, there are companies who recruit candidates having percentage below 60%. Although the opportunities are less, you need to nail one such whichever comes your way. Once you get experienced and expertise in your field of technology, then you can switch to good companies for better jobs with higher salaries.
29th May 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IT on campus placements if I got 58% marks in 12th?

I have scored 8.4% through CBSE in 10 and 57.8% through CBSE in 12 exam which good engineering government as well as private I am eligible to take admission and I want to do software engineering and can I please further problems in good company for good placement due to my 12 result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?