17th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Which topic I should prepare to crack the aptitude in L&T with only 30 days left for preparation?

Still 30 days left for the campus selection of L&T....on what topic should i prepare, to crack the aptitude....? Can someone who attended the campus placement in L&T let me know the format which is followed? and also what we need to make sure to prepare for it?

15th April 2016, 07:14 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which topic I should prepare to crack the aptitude in L&T with only 30 days left for preparation?

To crack aptitude test i will suggest you to study all the aptitude questions from R.S Agarwal book. As this is the book which has best out of best aptitude questions in it.
And you won't believe in 2008 in TCS campus recruitment all the aptitude questions were asked from this R.S. Agarwal book only.

Even after preparation from r.S. Agarawal book you will have this much of confidence that you can solve any of the aptitude questions without getting sucked to it.

So, just go and purchase R.S agarwal book and try to complete 50% of the exercise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?