7th December 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in private schools after comletion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

Can I get teaching job after doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in private schools? Am I eligible? What is the minimum criteria asked for to join the job? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

6th January 2017, 04:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in private schools after comletion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in Private schools after successful completion of M.Pharmacy course in Pharmaceutical Chemistry course. In general, the minimum educational qualification required to get job in Private schools is "Bachelor Degree" in the concerned stream. As you are done with M.Pharmacy which is a post graduate degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Private school after completion of M.Pharmacy course in Pharmaceutical Chemistry stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?