2nd January 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an ECE core job if I have arrear in 6th semester?

Sir/Mam, I am a final year ECE student but I have an one arrear in VLSI in 6th semester. I will clear it in next semester. I have a percentage 78. Can I get a job in core company. If My backlog. Will affect my job in future? Can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. After my degree and arrear completion can I get a core job?
  2. Core jobs available for me having 7.32 CGPA upto 6th semester?
  3. List of core companies in India?
  4. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  5. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  7. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  9. Which kind or projects or publications would impress the core companies?
  10. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  11. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  12. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  13. Companies not eligible for after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% upto 6th semester and 64% and 55.8% in class 10th and 12 respectively?
  14. How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student
  15. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  16. Can I get a job through campus interview after clearing 1 arrear in first semester?
  17. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  18. Will I be eligible for direct entry in CA IPCC? -- [New]
4th January 2017, 09:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an ECE core job if I have arrear in 6th semester?

I am extremely sorry to state that most of the companies do not allow students to sit for their recruitment drive if they have pending backlogs. Hence you need to clear your backlog as soon as possible to be eligible for the recruitment drives of those companies. Once you clear your backlog, you will be eligible to sit for the recruitment drives since you have a decent percentage in your undergraduate course.
6th January 2017, 07:12 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an ECE core job if I have arrear in 6th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a final year ECE student but I have an one arrear in VLSI in 6th semester. I will clear it in next semester. I have a percentage 78. Can I get a job in core company. If My backlog. Will affect my job in future? Can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!
Backlog is surely a hindrance to recruited jobs. Better clear it ASAP and apply for recruitment. To get into core companies then you can write GATE exam. If the result of the arrear is coming before GATE results you can join Navaratna companies with high salary and in core electronics field. Eg. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?