21st May 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Summer Training procedure in Mahindra or Tata for B.Tech student?

I am doing b tec and in summer vacation I want to do traing in mahindra or tata company plstell what process

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training in Honda, Tata, Mahindra
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  8. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  9. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  10. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  16. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?
21st May 2015, 04:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training procedure in Mahindra or Tata for B.Tech student?

For getting yourself enrolled for Summer Training in either Mahindra or Tata, you need to follow certain steps mentioned below;

> Contact the concerned branch of Mahindra or Tata, whichever you wish to get yourself enrolled into.

> After that you will probably have a discussion, sort of interview type with the HR Manager of that branch.

> After having completed with the interview or discussion as you can say, you need to then know more about the opportunities and minute details for your own convenience.

> After that you need to do as directed by the concerned officer and submit the application form before the stipulated date.

> Report at the specified venue on the commencement date at the specified time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?