26th August 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in US/London being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Andhra University. Can I get job in London or US? Please tell me my eligibility for getting job there?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  4. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in US/London being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer? -- [New]
  6. Is there any job for computer science engineer in defense services?
  7. Job Opportunities for Computer Science Engineer?
  8. Difference between MCA and a Computer Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. Criteria and how to apply for an job in Railways for a Computer Science engineer?
  12. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  13. Will there be any Government Job in Bank for Computer Science Engineer?
  14. Is Computer Science Engineer eligible to give IES exam?
  15. Examination in CBI for computer engineer
  16. Can I get a job in Oracle after completing B.Tech with Computer Science(55%)?
  17. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  18. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
15th May 2016, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in US/London being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?

Yes, you can definitely get a job in abroad (US/London) being a B.Tech Computer Science engineer. You can get a job in abroad if a foreign based company gives you posting in abroad and your visa process is undertaken by that company or initiated by that company. You will need to get the work permit from the concerned employer to work in abroad directly after B.Tech course. Otherwise you have two options:-

- Pursue higher studies in abroad and then opt for job opportunities there.
- Get employment opportunity in multinational company, work for few years in India and then opt for onsite opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?