16th May 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?

List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? I need to apply for the jobs as soon as possible. So, please give me the details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  2. Scope of B.TECH(IT) branch? Public sector jobs and exams?
  3. Branches to study in B.Sc which has huge job opportunities?
  4. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  5. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  9. List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary
  10. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Can I become a software engineer by BSc?
  12. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  13. Which are the best software courses after completing BSc computer science
  14. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years?
  16. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  17. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
17th May 2016, 04:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? I need to apply for the jobs as soon as possible. So, please give me the details on this. Thank you!
List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
17th May 2016, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?

List of Software Jobs for which you can apply after B.Sc in Computer Science:

>> Trigent Software
Name of the Post: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science
Last Date to Apply: 19th May, 2016

>> Eka Software Solutions
Name of the Post: Functional Support
Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science
Last Date to Apply: 18th May, 2016

>> SpryOX
Name of the Post: PHP Developer
Qualification: Bachelor of Science
Last Date to Apply: 10th June, 2016

>> Sakthi Software Solutions
Name of the Post: Software Developer
Last Date to Apply: 21st May, 2016

>> Gharuda Software's
Name of the Post: PHP Developer
Last Date to Apply: 31st May, 2016

>> KVIT Tech
Name of the Post: Software Developer
Qualification: B.Sc
Last Date to Apply: 14th July, 2016

>> Oompfh Info Solutions Private Limited
Name of the Post: SEO Expert
Qualification: B.Sc
Last Date to Apply: 22nd June, 2016

All the mentioned jobs are the latest jobs which suitable for your profile. So I suggest you to apply for all the above jobs on or before the last date. The best job portal in India is "Freshers world". So I suggest you to enroll with the below mentioned website in order to get latest jobs for you (B.Sc in Computer Science).

Click here for Freshers world Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?