16th May 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the placement in mangalayatan university to get software jobs?

I want to know about the placement and salary packages offered to MU students as I am thinking about taking admission there,so please help me out. Who can provide me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer soon.

17th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the placement in mangalayatan university to get software jobs?

Never goes to mangalayatan university. The university is black listed by top IT companies for the poor quality of education. The university even don't has AICTE approval for B Tech. Warned by the advertising standard council of india for false claims and exaggerated advertisements.
18th May 2016, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the placement in mangalayatan university to get software jobs?

It is a newly established deemed university and salary packages will not be at par with top institutes in India. If you are looking for top bracket salary then you need to look for other top universities.

You might get job in private sector after completion of course from this university but it will mainly depend on your skills and performance in interview. These days minimum salary starts from 2 lac per annum for most technical graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?