10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job in power plants after B.E computer science?

Hello Sir, I am Thamburaj. I have completed my degree B.E (computer science in 2007); I had a 4 year experience in power plant execution side. Am I eligible to apply for this job? Please send the details to this mail id: [email protected]

10th August 2017, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in power plants after B.E computer science?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for jobs in Power Plants after completion of B.E in Computer Science course. There is a certain educational qualification required is as follows.

>> In general, the recruitment's in Power Plants are done through GATE Entrance Examination.

>> So most of the power plants consider this GATE score, so that you can appear in concerned recruitment's

>> The basic qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks and valid GATE score.

>> Yes, Computer Science background candidates are certainly eligible to apply for jobs in Power Plants.
15th August 2017, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Thamburaj. I have completed my degree B.E (computer science in 2007); I had a 4 year experience in power plant execution side. Am I eligible to apply for this job? Please send the details to this mail id: [email protected]
You have completed B.Tech in Computer Science so you are not eligible for power plant jobs.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech in Electrical/ ECE/ Mechanical engineering from a recognized University are eligible power plant jobs.
30th August 2017, 08:42 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in power plants as being a BE student.
Computer science is a good background to get a job in power plant.
A candidate must have minimum 60% of marks in throughout academics to get a good job.

You can also get a job on the basis of GATE score. Most of the companies provides jobs on the basis of GATE score.
You will get government projects also on the basis of GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?