25th August 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus interview after clearing the arrear in B.E Final year?

I am doing BE final year. I got 81% in 10th and 90% in 12th. I got 1 arrear and I cleared it. Am I eligible for campus interview or not? Can you please guide me with the details? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for the campus placement? Thanks!

28th August 2017, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus interview after clearing the arrear in B.E Final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BE final year. I got 81% in 10th and 90% in 12th. I got 1 arrear and I cleared it. Am I eligible for campus interview or not? Can you please guide me with the details? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for the campus placement? Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible for campus placement after clearing the arrears paper. Generally, candidates with over 60% marks in SSC, HSC and Graduation are eligible to appear for the campus placement drives. Some organizations prefer over 65% or 70% marks for the eligibility. You should not have any standing backlogs at the time of the selection process. As you have cleared one arrears paper, then you are eligible to appear for the campus placement drives. It is better to contact your college placement office for more details about the eligibility.
28th August 2017, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus interview after clearing the arrear in B.E Final year?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear in Campus Interview after clearing backlogs in B.E.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Campus Interview.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> Candidates must not have pending backlogs in order to be eligible for appearing in Campus Interviews.

>> As you have successfully cleared your pending backlog, I am very sure that you can appear in Campus Interview.
29th August 2017, 01:09 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you have cleared your backlog, so you are eligible to appear for campus interview.
A candidate must not have any backlog during the time of interview. You can clear all you doubts from the training and placement cell of your college.
Ever companies which visit college for campus placement have their own eligibility criteria, so it would be better to contact your college TPO cell to information regarding eligibility criteria.
30th August 2017, 08:48 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Mainly, all the MNCs has the same criteria .
A candidate must fulfill following criteria to get a good job-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

A candidate must have good Technical knowledge in their fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?