10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the things necessary to become an engineer?

Hey Sir, I am a student of tenth pass and I will want to take science for engineering and what other things are necessary for being an engineer.
Thank you. Please give me reply in [email protected]

11th August 2017, 08:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the things necessary to become an engineer?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an Engineer:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for becoming an Engineer.

>> You must have completed "12th Class" or Higher Secondary Course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with the below mentioned subjects.
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Mathematics

>> You must have passed National Level or State Level based Engineering Entrance Examination.

>> Once you have qualified any one of the above mentioned entrance examinations and 12th Class with 60% marks, then I am sure you will be eligible to become an Engineer.
11th August 2017, 11:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become an engineer, aspirants must have completed 10 + 2 with science stream having physics, chemistry and mathematics compulsory subjects from a recognised board. After passing your 12th standard you have to appear in JEE examination. Once you will qualified the mains exam then you have to appear in advanced exam if you want to secure your seat in IIT. Decide today itself that in which trade you want to seek admission and prepare yourself accordingly for the entrance test.
12th August 2017, 12:00 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: What are the things necessary to become an engineer?

To become an engineer in future, a candidate must have completed 12th standard with science stream.
Being 10th pass student, now you need to opt for non medical stream in 11th standard and passing 12th standard with good percentage.
To become an engineer you have to appear in this entrance exam known as Joint Entrance Test.
This examination is consist of Mains and Advanced.
12th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Sir, I am a student of tenth pass and I will want to take science for engineering and what other things are necessary for being an engineer.
Thank you. Please give me reply in [email protected]

The first thing to become an engineer is to pass the engineering graduation (BE/BTech). One should have good knowledge in the core subjects to become an engineer. One should have the skills to apply the knowledge in their work to become a successful engineer. A successful engineer should have a passion for learning and updating new things in their subject. One should have analytical and creative thinking to become an engineer. One should have the ability to work as part of a team and should pay attention to details. A successful engineer should have very good communication skills.
30th August 2017, 08:37 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become an engineer a candidate must be 12th passed with physics ,chemistry and mathematics as the subjects.
After passing 12th you have to catch entrance exams for getting admission in engineering college.
There are so may entrance exams conducted by different institute and universities at the state and national level to provide admission in engineering.
You have to score minimum 60% marks in class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?