7th May 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have completed B.Tech late with 6 months gap?

Sir, I got one doubt I finished B.tech in November exceeding 6 months
after 1 year gap joined PG now I am having TCS campus interview next week some are saying that I am not eligible due to my UG performance I finished my degree on november instead of july whether it will affect my placement? please answer me.

9th May 2017, 12:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have completed B.Tech late with 6 months gap?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for campus placement in TCS with 6 months gap. In order to apply for campus placement in TCS, you should have completed your 10th, 12th and engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized bodies. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.

As you have an educational gap of just 6 months, so you are eligible to apply for campus placement in TCS.
9th May 2017, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have completed B.Tech late with 6 months gap?

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for campus interview and passed with given marks, then there shouldn't be any problem. If you have passed B.Tech late due to backlogs, then also there is no problem.

Just make sure you fulfill the percentage criteria and have valid reason for the 1 year gap.
14th May 2017, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got one doubt I finished B.tech in November exceeding 6 months
after 1 year gap joined PG now I am having TCS campus interview next week some are saying that I am not eligible due to my UG performance I finished my degree on november instead of july whether it will affect my placement? please answer me.
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?