21st July 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for the companies coming in for campus placement?

If the candidate has 68% in 12th (clear one backlog in 12th) & 85% in 10th, 65% in B.Tech( clear backlogs). when the companies are came to campus for interviews Then that candidate is eligible for campus placement to any company in on & off - campus placement in any company?. Please kindly reply me immediately. the eligibility criteria is same for both on & off - companies?. how many backlogs are allowed in B.Tech?.

21st July 2016, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for the companies coming in for campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If the candidate has 68% in 12th (clear one backlog in 12th) & 85% in 10th, 65% in B.Tech( clear backlogs). when the companies are came to campus for interviews Then that candidate is eligible for campus placement to any company in on & off - campus placement in any company?. Please kindly reply me immediately. the eligibility criteria is same for both on & off - companies?. how many backlogs are allowed in B.Tech?.
You have cleared your backlogs, So you are eligible for on and off campus placement.

Eligibility criteria of campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for campus recruitment is 60%

2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
22nd July 2016, 09:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for the companies coming in for campus placement?

Eligibility Criteria Required for appearing in Campus Placements:

If you have successfully cleared the backlogs then I am sure you are eligible to appear in Campus placements with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The basic percentage criteria required to appear in Campus Placements is "60% marks" throughout the academics.

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks

>> In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

As you have scored good percentage, I am sure that you are eligible to appear in Campus placements.

* There must not be any pending backlogs in order to appear in Campus Placements.

* You must not have any year gap. As you have cleared the backlogs, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in campus placements.
24th August 2016, 01:29 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

The companies which are coming for campus recruitment usually have these criteria as stated below. But its getting higher day by day. So try to achieve as much as you can and go for your dream job.

Educational criteria :
You should have minimum 60% marks (70% if necessary) throughout your academic career.

Study Gap :
You should not have more than 2 years of study gap

Active Backlog :
Make sure you don't have any active backlog while you are appearing for the interview. You can always clear your backlogs when you will be joining. But some companies don't want to see you are holding a backlog

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?