27th April 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Is Amity college good for doing Aerospace graduation? Will I be able to get a job after completion of the course?

Is amity campus for aerospace good? is it recognized by indan govt.
what about the placement? Will there be proper placement in the college once we complete the course? What should I do if I don't get a job after completion of graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  2. Is Amity university good enough for Aerospace Engineering? Does it come under AIEEE?
  3. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  4. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  5. Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Masters degree in Aerospace branch after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?
  6. How can I get a good job after passing B.Tech in Aerospace? What should I do rather than M.Tech?
  7. Which are the best courses to do after completion of Graduation to get a good Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is an Astraonaut exactly? How to become one?
  9. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  10. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  11. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completing my ECE course?
  12. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  13. Which course is better for me to get Job after completion of Graduation with BE in ECE?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  15. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  16. Which Jobs are good for me after completion of Graduation?
  17. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  18. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
29th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is Amity college good for doing Aerospace graduation? Will I be able to get a job after completion of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is amity campus for aerospace good? is it recognized by indan govt.
what about the placement? Will there be proper placement in the college once we complete the course? What should I do if I don't get a job after completion of graduation course?
Yes, Amity campus is a very good for the Aerospace Engineering. Since, there are very few engineering college that provides you with the Aerospace Engineering. So, i will recommend you the Amity for the Aerospace. And Amity is recognized by the AICTE. The placements are good in Amity and it totally depends on you. Don't think negative about your placements, always have a positive thinking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?