19th February 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Which Jobs are good for me after completion of Graduation?

I've completed my graduation ,now i am looking for a job try to tel me which job is good for me. .

19th February 2012, 11:06 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Jobs are good for me after completion of Graduation?

You did not mention the specific stream which you have gone through in your Graduation course. There are number of streams in Graduation like
-B.Sc
-B.Com
-BCA
-BBA etc.

If you had mentioned your stream in your Graduation course, then we would have been guided you in the better manneer.

However, you can try for job opportunities in various public sector and private sector companies in various job designations which best suit your academic profile.

If you have completed BCA course, then you can look for jobs as
-Database Administrator
-Web Designer
-Software Programmer etc.

If you have completed B.Sc with life science subjects, then you can try for job opportunities in various pharmaceutical companies and chemical laboratories in Quality control, production and R&D departments.

To earn good salary and for rapid career growth, you can join as Medical Representative.

If you have completed Graduation with arts related stream, then you can get jobs in finance departments of various companies.

But remember one thing that, if you join in a job after completion of Graduation, the pay scale will be less and in addition to this, you will be given high work load in most of the jobs. So, going for further studies like Post Graduation is a better choice for you.

You can also prepare and crack various competitive exams which you are interested like
-Civil Services Exam
-Combined Defence Services Exam
-RRB Exams
-Bank PO Exams (IBPS) etc.

Decide yourself of the kind of career which you want to have and prepare accordingly.
30th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

tell me a good & secure job after completing by b.com degree
13th December 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i am thinking of doing the hotel management course as soon as i completed my graduation in economics hons. will it provide me good opportunity of getting a good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?