27th May 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Masters degree in Aerospace branch after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?

Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Master Degree in "Aerospace branch or Aerospace field" after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? Is this possible? How?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MCA after completing HSc?
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering? -- [New]
  4. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Can I do masters in English after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  8. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  9. What's better for becoming a lecturer, B.Ed/M.Ed or Masters degree?
  10. What can I do for my career in masters in computer science?
  11. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  12. Which Entrance Exam should I take to get admission in ISRO after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?
  13. When would the next CDAC entrance exam be held? I have completed my B.Sc in computer science
  14. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  15. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  17. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  18. What should be done after passing 12th so as to join in ISRO? Minimum qualifications to join?

7th May 2017, 05:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Masters degree in Aerospace branch after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?

GATE is the entrance exam for admission in M.E./M.Tech In Aerospace engineering. You can apply for the GATE and can get the admission based on your GATE score. Many institutes also offer the admission through entrance exam conducted by their own. If you have an interest in aerospace field, then it's good field for you and having great career opportunities.

GATE Exam Pattern
- Numbers of Question : 65
- Total Marks : 100
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- Mathematics carries around 15% of the total marks.
- General Aptitude carries around 15% of the total marks
- Remaining 70% marks is devoted to subject of the paper

Top Institutes Offering M.E./M.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Hindustan University, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
- Rajasthan Technological University, Kota
- Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore

Job Profiles In Aerospace Engineering
- Design Engineer
- Project Leader
- Research Associate
- Software Engineer
- Aviation Electrical Engineer
- Flight Operations Analysis Engineer
- Research Scientist

Top Recruiters For Aerospace Engineer
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Aeronautical Developmental Agency
- ISRO
- DRDO
- Safran Engineering Services
- National Aerospace Laboratory
- Indian Airlines
- Helicopter Corporation of India
- Flying Clubs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?