25th August 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Among Lecturership, Medical Representative, Hospital Pharmacist and Production which would be a good job for me?

I have completed m.pharm ( pharmaceutics). After this which job will be better for me to do either lecturer ship or medical representative or hospital pharmacist or in production or any other i should try. if i go for medical coding job how it will ne.

3rd November 2015, 02:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among Lecturership, Medical Representative, Hospital Pharmacist and Production which would be a good job for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed m.pharm ( pharmaceutics). After this which job will be better for me to do either lecturer ship or medical representative or hospital pharmacist or in production or any other i should try. if i go for medical coding job how it will ne.

You can choose Medical Representative Job with your M.Pharm degree.

Regarding the lecturer job the salary and opportunity to get a job is very limited.

And the other jobs also not so highly paid.

But the medical representative job is a highly paid job and you can get a job easily.

After 1 or 2 years experience you can choose some other company with high salary and posting.

The demand for the medical representative is very high for the right candidate.

You have to promote yourself higher posts to survive in the industry.

There are also openings in the medical coding and transcription industry for the M.Pharm candidates with high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?