8th October 2010, 04:50 PM
sunithagpillai

Government Jobs in Trivandrum after post graduation in electronics

I am a post graduate in electronics who had passed out in 2006.Is there any GOVT jobs available for me now in trivandrum

Related Questions:
  1. Government Jobs for Msc electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Government jobs after completing PG in Electronics? Is M.Sc Electronics equal to B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  4. Options available in State as well as Central government organisations for Biomedical engineering post graduate?
  5. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  6. Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  7. What should I do between job and higher studies after completion of M.Sc(Chemistry)?
  8. What is the scope for girls after complete of post graduation in electronics physics? Will girls get job after that or not?
  9. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  10. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
  11. Is it mandatory to have post graduation done before applying for Government bank jobs?
  12. Can I get a job in Electrical companies after M.Tech?
  13. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  14. What are the government jobs I could apply after post graduation in Public Relation?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  16. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  17. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  18. How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?
9th October 2010, 03:38 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Jobs in Trivandrum after post graduation in electronics

many govt jobs are available in different states for the post graduate students.but they areintimated time to time in the newspapers.for this you must either regularly check it in the employment news or register yourself in the shine.com,naukri.com & fill up your working and location field .Whenever a job matches your profile & in the Trivandrum,it will be intimated to you through an e-mail.
12th October 2010, 01:46 PM
docshakti

hiiiiiii
firstly i want to tell you that students who are post graduatesare always eligible for govt.jobs anywhere but for that you need to read weekly employment newspaper in which so many jobs are published for different places you may go through it and can see which job suits you.one more way is that there are so many websites which are helping in searching jobs you may fill your qualification and place where you are interested then they will give you e-mail alerts matching your eligibility.
all the best
1st June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities after post graduation in private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?