12th June 2011, 11:46 PM
prady.maddy

Which course has more scope after doing E&C degree? Should I get a good job with a good salary?

I have completed my degree in E & C ,please suggest me a course which have more scope after doing that corse i shoud get good job with good sallary

13th June 2011, 04:28 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course has more scope after doing E&C degree? Should I get a good job with a good salary?

As you said that you want a good salary job then you should go for the IES exam conducted by UPSC.

There is no need to study further.

If you qualify the ies exam then you can get a government job with high salary.

For this year you will be late you should prepare yourself for the next year IES exam.

On year is sufficient for this.

You can see the previous year paper. exam pattern and all details from this site:-
http://http://www.upsc.gov.in/
13th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course has more scope after doing E&C degree? Should I get a good job with a good salary?

wt can we say about indian institute of aeronautics delhi, is it comparable to 70 or 80 ranking colleges, can we get good package on doing 3 year btech course from iia delhi.
3rd September 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BA IN ECONOMICS .i would like to ask for scholarship and job which fits after complete my course?
4th September 2011, 07:54 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course has more scope after doing E&C degree? Should I get a good job with a good salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prady.maddy View Post
I have completed my degree in E & C ,please suggest me a course which have more scope after doing that corse i shoud get good job with good sallary
Currently,the branches with hot demand in the market are VLSI and Telecommunications
you can do a course in any of the streams and get a very good salary..but i would suggest you to go for Telecommunications as it is the most upcoming branch right now and you have much scope in it..

Rather than doing a course to get good job..you can try for higher studies or any other exam like
GATE for M.Tech
or CAT,XAT,etc for MBA
or Civil Service Exams for IAS,IPS,IFS,etc

it all totally depends on you which course,you want to take but these are the options which you have in hand right now..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get job easily after doing b.tech in govt. collage
13th August 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Which course has more scope after doing E&C degree? Should I get a good job with a good salary?

You can do embedded or VLSI course after completion of E&C engineering...
that is the last options for all the students of E&C branch..otherwise you have to go for GATE Or IES exams and have to qualify..
there are very poor condition for E&C engineers in present market..
some one will told you Bangalore and Hyderabad are hub for E&C engineers but looking at present situation there are no scope for E&c engineers at there also..
select good institute that provide good placement in VLSI or Embedded field.
second option is prepared for government exams
third option is go for GATE.but if you select these option you have to be sure that you will clear the GATE otherwise your spent time will be wasted..
7th June 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to get government job or do anything else after completing BE,E&C course
10th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

ryt now im doing engg(e&c) 2nd year.. is there any additional course in tht feild.. so tht it would useful for me to get good job with good salary..plz suggest me sum...:-)
26th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i am confused i want to go for m.b.a but i have medical background so i get scared should i go for it or not as i am a medical student.....and i have no idea about the scope of the course.....
12th July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

which one has more scope between E.C and I.T
12th August 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed Diploma in E&C and B.E. in E&C in June 2014 and my aggregate is 57%. I am from a poor family and IDon't have parrents &My Uncle helped for my studiesWho is not educated, and I got two younger sisiters. Now I must Join for any job. I donot have any hopes in getting jobs at present. So Kindly advise me How to get a job or Stipend job, Otherwise I will be burden to my family. Kindly advise me some companies addresses to apply for the jobs please.
Thanking you with anticipation,Yours sincerely,Mahesh.
23rd June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed Diploma in E&C and B.E. in E&C in June 2014 and my aggregate is 50%.So Kindly advise me How to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?