6th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to join as a Graduate Apprentice in Dell International? Job description of Graduate Apprentice?

My friends are advising me to join Dell International as a Graduate Apprentice. I want to know about the benefits which I will get if I get selected? Also tell me about the job description of such post?

7th January 2023, 09:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to join as a Graduate Apprentice in Dell International? Job description of Graduate Apprentice?

Benefits to join as a Graduate Apprentice in Dell International and Job Description:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Graduate Apprentice in Dell International as well as benefits are as follows:

Name of the Company - Dell International

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> As a Graduate Apprentice in Dell International company, you are required to work closely with the Engineering team and need to work on the projects.

>> There will be a training conducted once you get selected. On successful completion of the training, you will be given the certificates.

>> Then you are required to register yourself with the National Apprentice Board.

>> The duration of the training will be of 1 year once selected as a Graduate Apprentice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?