6th March 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Graduate Apprentice in Dell International? Requirements to join?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join Dell International as a Graduate Apprentice. I just want to know about the requirements and salary for such apprentice in Dell International?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits to join as a Graduate Apprentice in Dell International? Job description of Graduate Apprentice?
  2. Tips to crack Graduate Apprentice interview of Dell International Pvt. Ltd.
  3. Eligibility to attend Dell International Graduate Apprentice interview?
  4. Group discussion topics in Graduate Apprentice interview of Dell International?
  5. Job role and pay scale of Graduate Apprentice in Hindustan Insecticides Limited? -- [New]
  6. How can I join any government sector?
  7. Should I quit job from Samsung if got selected in Dell?
  8. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. What to answer "Why I want to join Dell company"?
  10. Salary package of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation?
  11. Am I eligible for the course of International Affairs after completing B.E? What are the admission requirements for this course? Or should I join TCS?
  12. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is better to join if selected in both Syntel and Dell being a B.Tech fresher graduate?
  14. Salary of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe? Requirements to join?
  15. Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?
  16. How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE
  17. Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Telangana Board student?
  18. What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL?
4th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Graduate Apprentice in Dell International? Requirements to join?

Salary Of Graduate Apprentice in Dell International and Requirements to join:

The basic educational qualification/ requirements to join this Dell International company for the post of Graduate Apprentice is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Computer Engineering
* Information Technology

>> Minimum percentage required:
* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In Graduation - 60% marks

>> You must not have any backlogs in order to be eligible for this Dell International Graduate Apprentice recruitment.

>> Salary Offered - Rs.12,000/- per month (it may slightly vary and you will be given the salary offered when you are called for recruitment process)

>> The selection process consists of Group discussion and face to face interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?