2nd September 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Will M.E be helpful for me to get a good job in IT companies?

Hello, friends need your guidance, I have chosen ME software engineering,
a BE CSE passed out but am in a great confusion please tell me whether I can enter into IT company after doing ME or teaching profession is an only way after completing ME course?

3rd September 2017, 04:55 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: Will M.E be helpful for me to get a good job in IT companies?

Yes, You can get a very good jobs in IT companies if you go for M.Tech after completion of B.tech in CSE. After completion of M.tech course you can get a high profile job with a handsome salary in IT companies in India. Teaching profession is not an only way after completion of M.tech. After completion of M.tech course you can apply in many companies like INFOSYS, HCL, TCS, WIPRO, etc.
3rd September 2017, 06:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, friends need your guidance, I have chosen ME software engineering,
a BE CSE passed out but am in a great confusion please tell me whether I can enter into IT company after doing ME or teaching profession is an only way after completing ME course?

Most of the IT companies treat masters degree candidates equivalent to bachelor degree only. Many organizations select fresh candidates with B.E or M.E qualifications. It is better to apply for IT jobs with B.E qualifications. It is not advisable to spend another two years for M.E in India. Candidates should be very good in coding to get a job in the IT companies. Candidates can prepare a good resume and apply for the IT companies for a job. Candidates can participate in coding competitions happening in online or offline. If the candidate wants to pursue masters in USA then it is worth studying. It is not advisable to study M.E in India.
4th September 2017, 12:13 AM
soulmind

Yes ME in Software Engineering will be helpful for you to get job in IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, etc.
According to my knowledge, IT sectors have more scopes and also posses good salaries.
But choosing profession depends upon one own interest, so I will advise you to select your profession according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?