17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job at TCS being a diploma in chemical engineering student?

After completion of 12th, I did 1 year diploma in chemical engineering. So, am I eligible for TCS company or Can I join direct 2nd year in UG correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  2. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  3. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  5. Job oriented courses available to study for Chemical Engineering Diploma student except B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. Eligibility to get job in TCS for B.E. Lateral Entry student who has secured 70% in 10th and 59% in Diploma in Engineering?
  10. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  12. Website to refer for job in Railways after Diploma in Chemical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the jobs for civil engineers in TCS company?
  14. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  16. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Can I apply for any multination company after scoring 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 75% in diploma engineering and 70% in batch
  18. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
20th March 2017, 07:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job at TCS being a diploma in chemical engineering student?

The basic educational qualification required to get job in TCS is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university in the concerned stream. Basically candidates who have completed just Diploma course are not eligible to apply for job at TCS. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, no you cannot join 2nd year in UG after Diploma 1st year. I suggest you to continue with Diploma course and then pursue Bachelor Degree in order to be eligible for appearing in TCS and software companies based recruitment's. Almost all the streams in Engineering are allowed in order to appear in TCS recruitment's.
20th March 2017, 01:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job at TCS being a diploma in chemical engineering student?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for jobs in TCS just with 12th and diploma qualification. Candidates who have completed their B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA etc are eligible to apply for jobs in TCS without any pending backlogs and should have scored minimum 65% marks throughout their academic career.

No, you cannot get direct admission in 2nd year with one year diploma. You should have completed 3 years of diploma in order to be eligible for lateral entry.
20th March 2017, 08:39 PM
pruthvi12dba

Now you are not eligible to get a Job in the TCS company because without completion of your degree it is not possible.

* And also minimum 60% are required to get a Job in the TCS in 10,+2 and Degree.
* After completion, your UG prepares a perfect resume and upload your resume in the Job portals.
* Various job portals like Naukri, Shine, Monster, Indeed, Timesjob
* Once your resume shortlisted you receive many calls from top most MNC companies.
* Be prepare for all the rounds and crack the interview tests.
21st March 2017, 09:28 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th, I did 1 year diploma in chemical engineering. So, am I eligible for TCS company or Can I join direct 2nd year in UG correspondence?
No, IT companies usually don't select diploma students and that too from chemical engineering. You can apply for pharmaceutical companies. Also if you wish to work in software field you can take up engineering in Computer science and clear the recruitment process.
22nd March 2017, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for TCS.

Eligible departments for TCS recruitment are B.Sc in IT/ CS/ Mathematics or BCA or B.Tech/B.E or M.Tech/ M.E or MCA or MS.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?